Delivering a cloud-enabled data product for capital markets
A global fintech solutions leader needed us to build an MVP for a data lake that would integrate a host of capital markets data sets, including structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data. This data platform would then power insights and analytics using the company’s capital markets data.
- Gather and ingest capital markets data sources, including from stock exchanges, trading platforms, and news sources
- Store and process data to extract insights
- Establish data lake governance to ensure quality, security, and compliance
- Enable visualizations capabilities to deliver actionable insights
- Integrate data lake with other capital markets tools
- Test and validate the product to ensure reliability and accuracy
We managed this project from end to end in just 12 weeks, delivering the product ahead of schedule while incorporating an expanded scope. Our teams consulted with key stakeholders, conducted a comprehensive discovery session, and built an MVP in the Snowflake cloud.
The product has since evolved into a valuable in-house tool, and our teams have continued to expand its capabilities. Given our speed and effectiveness, we worked with the client for another 2 years, running 3 major work streams.
This project will generate an estimated $550M in projected revenue over 10 years.