Everyone has been talking about Java 17 for months, and it’s finally here! If you’re interested in everything Java’s latest version has to offer, make sure to watch this webinar.
Our Java Practice Lead, Jorge Vargas, goes over “All you need to know about Java 17 – 18”. The discussion includes Java17’s new features, how we’ve implemented it, and the improvements made to the API that’s currently available.
In this 40-minute live session, we cover:
- The pseudorandom number generator
- A preview of pattern matching for switch
- The sealed class standard feature
- A foreign function and memory API as incubator
- Dynamic deserialization filters
We also briefly check Java 18’s release.
Come on, what are you waiting for? Watch the recording!