- Identify images quickly and effectively: generate quick access to product information just by taking a photo; recognize defective products before they get shipped to customers, and more
- Recognize specific elements in images or videos in order to streamline processes
- Transcribe images to natural language descriptions for improved accessibility
- Transform a system’s UX by automatically tagging uploaded images and videos
- Identify sound events that help users to recognize specific elements such as speakers (especially valuable for security measures), emotions, songs, TV shows, mechanical issues, and much more
- Sound and speech recognition for different purposes, from security measures to product improvement
- Automate the content tagging process
- Find similar items, products or content based on textual titles or descriptions
- Automatically classify new support cases, estimate their complexity for further review or give automatic suggestions
- Gain insight from brand perception through social listening
- Create question and answer systems and text summarization features
- Leverage structured, semi-structured and raw unstructured data
- Discover hidden patterns in data to identify the most relevant insights for the client
- Generate reports for descriptive analysis, beautiful dashboards and functionalities for monitoring and evaluating the performance of the predictive models in real time
- Use your data to minimize risks, maximize opportunities, and support business decisions
Our cooperation models
How we do it
Yevhenii’s team describes him as loyal, honest, and full of initiative. As a kid, he had the ambition and dream to be a self-made man. With a Master’s in Software Architecture, and an impressive portfolio of delivered projects, we’d say he’s achieved it! When he’s not learning a new programming language or framework, he is a devoted father that loves spending time with his wife and son.
Node.js (Express, Sails.js, Hapi.js), Python – (Django and Flask), .NET Core, PHP 5+/7 (Laravel, Codelgniter, CakePHP), Java Spring, Neo4j, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Swift, Objective-C, Java, React Native, Ionic, Xamarin, React.js, Angular, jQuery, Vue.js
Alex is known as our resident foodie and adventure-junkie. Originally from the travel industry, Alex gained his operational experience helping an international travel company grow and expand across 7 countries. He witnessed firsthand the essential role tech plays in helping startups expand quickly and successfully.
His experiences leveraging technology to do big things spurred his shift from travel to the tech development industry. Since joining Blankfactor, Alex has led the charge in growing the team across the globe.
When he’s not juggling operational duties, you’ll find Alex sailing, exploring new destinations, or tracking down the next hole in the wall culinary experience.
When asked to describe Omar, his friends all said that Omar is friendly, helpful, and a good listener.As a child, Omar’s first computer was an Intel 80286 with a 20MB hard drive and 1MB of RAM. Omar started learning MSDOS commands when he was young; now he is the proud recipient of a Master’s in Software Engineering. Omar has 15 years of experience in the analysis, design, development, and implementations of software solutions across government, banking, and enterprise businesses.
When not at his computer, Omar is a devoted father and enjoys spending time with his family and helping out on his father’s farm.
From application development to large-scale database
migrations – we’re mission ready.